- Parker Group in 3 days on Maverick/Sirena goes 151-103-37 + 20 on FLY on sails!
- Silvernail in 3 days on Chechos goes 86-72-41 + 7 on FLY
- Kupsak Group goes 9-7-5 on sails and 3-2-1 on marlin on Stragos
- Musser Group in 3 days goes 43-33-21 on sails and 2-2-1 on marlin
- Wagner Group on Maverick in 3 days goes 88-72-54 on sails
- Sanchez Group on Chechos goes 69-60-33 on sails in 3 days
- Morris Group on Maverick and La Joya goes 106-82-53 on sails in 2 days
- Dueck Group on Piragua, Danmark, Maverick goes 117-96-60 on sails in 2 days
Fishing in Guatemala, the sailfish capital of the world
If calm waters and multiple shots at Pacific sailfish every day excite you, then Guatemala’s Pacific coast is your fishing paradise. Experienced anglers rate Guatemala the #1 sportfishing destination in the world because it is THE “hot spot” for large numbers of Pacific sailfish. No place in the world offers more raises, bites and releases then in Guatemala. And when it comes to sailfishing – our experienced fleet averages an incredible 15 to 20 bites a day. Marlin in the 300 to 600 pound class are caught regularly in our waters. In recent years it is not uncommon to see our outstanding captains and crews raise multiple marlin in a single fishing day. Yellowfin tuna and dorado (Mahi-Mahi) are also abundant. Guatemala fishing is far superior to other options in Central America. Guatemala has very easy travel logistics which require no extra night in the main city upon arrival like Costa Rica or Panama. Once you arrive at the Resort you immediately recognize the quality of Pacific Fins’ accommodations, charter boats and crews. They are the best in Central America!
Over the last several years more and more anglers who had previously frequented Costa Rica and Panama are now making Guatemala their primary fishing destination. Our Guatemala fishing packages make it easier and more affordable than ever to make your sportfishing adventure dream a reality. Fuel your desire and make this your adventure of a lifetime! See for yourself why over 80% of our guests are repeat clients year in and year out. Pacific Fins has the newest, most luxurious and best maintained fleet in the area and our Guatemalan captains are hands down the best and most experienced in the business.
“Conservation” is at the heart of what we do at Pacific Fins. We have spearheaded the commission in Guatemala for the protection of sailfish in our great country. We are laying the groundwork for future generations to enjoy, protect and experience this amazing big-game fishing destination.